And something small for Play Games for PC
september pack Google system updates it was made public a couple of weeks ago, although, in fact, we had already reported on many of the functions it contains. However, it turns out we have a couple of latecomers to the finish line, so we wanted to make sure you knew what was officially coming with each component update.
Google has been expanding access in several regions to its beta version of Play Games for PC, which allows users to load Android games onto their Windows machines. With a late Play Store update to v32.4, the company seems to be catching up as it will now list the specific availability of titles based on the market the user is in.
In July, Google introduced smart audio change support which allows Android to determine where to route audio when dealing with multiple multipoint Bluetooth devices. That support was limited to Pixel Buds Pro at first, but it was supposed to roll out to third-party hardware like JBL and Sony at some point. Consider this point that point: it is with Google Play services version 31.22. No, we don’t know why such an old update for a feature that should have been implemented months ago is now being added to the September updates, but at least it’s been duly noted.
The full changelog for these updates is available below. You can view all Google System Update changelogs from Google. Please note the footnotes that dictate features associated with a Google Play system update, Google Play Store app v32.4, or a specific version of Google Play services.
- [Phone] Allows users to hide recommended apps during the Google Kids Space onboarding flow.
- [Auto, Phone, TV, Wear] Improvements in the synchronization and recovery of accounts.
- [Phone] Ability to install Google Kids Space on the secondary user of a tablet during device setup.
- [Phone] Bug fixes for system management and diagnostics and utility-related services.
- [Phone] With the migration of parental approval and consent to Google Material 3, users will experience a more consistent user interface experience in line with Google design standards.
- [Phone] Switch Bluetooth audio peripherals between compatible phones and watches for calls.
google play store
- New features to help you discover the apps and games you love.
- Optimizations that allow a faster and more reliable download and installation.
- Continuous improvements to Play Protect to keep your device safe.
- Various performance optimizations, bug fixes, and security, stability, and accessibility improvements.
- [Wear OS] With Play Store updates on the Wear OS home page, users can experience a new content preview display that makes it easier to find recommended apps.
- [Wear OS] When users install an app on their Wear OS device that requires a companion app, their mobile device will automatically install the companion app.
- [Wear OS] New secondary menu to allow users to find recommended apps for their Wear OS, Android TV, or Android Auto devices from their Android phones.
- [Phone] Learn more about Play’s Top Picks by expanding your results to see more details about the app or game directly in the Play’s Top Picks module.
- [Phone] Help users make better installation decisions with updates to app detail pages.
- [Phone] Check the status of app installs happening on other devices you own.
- [Phone] Optimize menu navigation for large screens in landscape mode.
- [Phone] Provide information about Google Play Protect device security on the system security and privacy settings page on specific Android 13 devices.
- [Phone] Help users know the availability of titles for Google Play Games on PC.
- [Phone] Android 13 consumer education experience.
- [Auto, Phone] Autofill will now notify users if their login credentials have been found in a public data breach.
- [Phone] Now you can get visual feedback when you lock, unlock or start your car with a digital car key.
- [Wear OS] This feature allows you to add new payment methods to Google Pay in Japan.
- [Phone] Enable the display of open cycle transit agencies in the list of transit passes that can be purchased.
- New developer features for Google and third-party app developers to support developer services related to account management, machine learning and AI, security, and privacy in your apps.
- Updates to system management services that improve device performance, device connectivity, network usage, security, stability, and upgradeability.
 Available via Google Play system update for September
 Available through Google Play services v36.22 updated on 09/29/2022
 Available via Google Play Store v32.4 updated on 09/30/2022
 Available through Google Play services v39.22 updated on 09/29/2022
 Available through Google Play services v31.22 updated on 09/29/2022