“Coming of age role playing game” Loop8: Summer of the Gods will be released for Playstation 4, xbox oneY Change on March 16, 2023 in Japan for 6578 yen, and for personal computer via Steam on March 21 Wonderful Announced. The PlayStation 4 and Switch versions will be available both physically and digitally.
In the West, Loop8: Summer of the Gods It will be out both physically and digitally for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Switch, and digitally for PC via Steam in Spring 2023. However, since the PC version will release on a different date than the console versions in Japan , March 21 is also likely to be the global release date for the console and PC versions.
Here’s an overview of the game, via Western publishers. XSEED Games Y wonderful europe:
a coming of age adventure, Loop8: Summer of the Gods follows the protagonist Nini and her classmates as they attempt to defeat the Kegai, demonic entities that have brought humanity to the brink of extinction. Raised on a failed space station known as “Hope”, Nini returns to Earth to spend the summer in Ashihara, one of humanity’s last remaining sanctuaries. Gifted with “Demon Sight”, Nini can use his special connection to the gods to reset the world, with each loop allowing him and his allies to relive the eighth month over and over again until they get it right… or the Kegai completely overwhelms them.
the team behind Loop8: Summer of the Gods includes senior producer Yoichi Miyaji (Moonr Serie, Great day series), game designer Yuri Shibamura (Arms parade march, touken ranbu), character designers Shingo Adachi (sword art online) and En Morikura (kizuna ai), concept artist Kitsuneiro (Kitsune Amatsu), mascot character designer Ryudai Murayama (Sakuna: Of rice and ruin), and composer Noriyuki Iwadare (ace lawyer Serie).
- Options that can change the world – Loop8’s emotion-driven AI system responds to everything action and decisions that players make. Character emotions and backstories will vary greatly based on player choices, making each playthrough completely unique.
- A beautiful seaside town full of mystery – A beautifully recreated, nostalgic snapshot of rural Japan circa 1983, Ashihara is home to a colorful cast of characters, each with their own secrets to uncover. Will the players’ decisions make them trusted allies…or deadly enemies?
- Live an ordinary life, fight extraordinary enemies – Build bonds with the residents of Ashihara as you protect the city from the ever-present threat of the Kegai, repeating the cycle to discover how everyday actions impact battles in the Underworld, and vice versa.
- Relive the past to change the future – Although the deadline for the extinction of humanity draws ever closer, Ashihara’s fate remains in your hands. Return repeatedly in early August, alter her actions, and watch the tides of fate turn across multiple endings.
And here’s the voice cast:
- Nini (voice of Gakuto Kajiwara)
- Konoha (voice of Azumi Waki)
- Ichika (voice of Aoi Kōga)
- benny (voice of Megu Umezawa)
- Sarah (Ryouta Suzuki’s voice)
- hori (Taku Yashiro’s voice)
- machine (voice of Maki Kawase)
- Micchi (voice of ???)
- Nanachi (voice of ???)
- Kuni (voiced by ???)
- Max (expressed by ???)
- Takako (voiced by ???)
- Terasu (voice of ???)
Check out a new set of trailers below. See a new set of screenshots in the gallery.
Leave a Comment