Editor Dotemu and developer Tribute Games have Published a new update for Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder’s Revengewhich adds custom gameplay options, retro-themed filters, and more.
Get the full patch notes below.
- how to play – A new Arcade mode is here: Custom Game! just like a real arcade machine: customize your gaming experience using DIP switches: free play, old school super attacks, faster enemies, no more taunts, and much more! You can see the customization in the Custom Games lobbies. Progression and unlocking of achievements is disabled in custom games.
- Online – In the character select menu, the host can now set a maximum number of players for the lobby.
- Graphics – Added amazing filters: CRT (normal or curved) and VCR. Check them out in the Options menu.
- how to play
- Fixed a rare crash in Arcade mode when changing difficulty.
- Cars can no longer deal spike damage when the player is considered armored (for example, charging a heavy hit).
- Fixed bosses sometimes not being able to reach a player located at the top or bottom of the stage.
- Fixed bosses sometimes freezing after being hit by Raphael’s flying Super attack.
- The fixed score is not kept for the player when switching characters after continuing.
- Fixed April’s Super Flying Attack sometimes seemingly reviving knocked out enemies.
- Fixed reactivating a KO player near the transition point (ex: escalator in Crystal Palace Mall) sometimes preventing progression.
- Fixed timer updating for special states (ex: Infinite Ninja Power) when KO’d or in a cutscene.
- Invited players can now rejoin the same hosted game.
- Fixed input not evaluating correctly when selecting between Backflip or Roundoff when flipping.
- Fixed a rare soft crash that would occur on the world map if the user completed stage 8 after finishing stage 10.
- how to play
- Taunt now only fills the first Ninja Power bar.
- We no longer remove fully stacked Ninja Power bars when removed on Chill difficulty.
- Casting now grants the player invulnerability.
- Added more HUD feedback when trying to Super Attack without enough Ninja Power.
- Made a lot of small animation tweaks to all bosses, often to make attacks easier to read.
- Fixed Dirtbag dig hole collision detection being too wide and deep.
- Reduced the number of enemies spawned in Zorax’s stampede and the frequency of stampedes. Zorax also has slightly less health when he is up against multiple players.
- Rat King now makes Pied Piper less frequently.
- Improved the Super Shredder fight in many small ways for a smoother pace and tweaked some damage values. However, his grab is now used more frequently and is more efficient. What a nuisance, man!
- Improved the timing of the Statue of Tyranny and adjusted some damage values.
- Mother Mouser has a new bite animation to differentiate the charge bite from the idle bite, giving players time to react.
- Mouser Model 3 and Mother Mouser now act a little faster.
- Radical mode’s damage multiplier now applies to all casts, Super Dive Attack, and Charged Heavy Swing.
- Fixed players sometimes falling off screen repeatedly when respawning, at specific locations.
- Added a Refresh button to the lobby search list.
- We improved the way Arcade scores are calculated: we now record each player individually, even if they leave the game.
- Fixed or improved some strings in Spanish, French and German.
- The game will remember if How to Play was viewed before, separately in Story and Arcade modes, as they differ.
- Improved prompt to reset history and character progress.
- The pause menu in Arcade mode now shows the total game time.
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder’s Revenge is now available for PlayStation 5, Playstation 4, xbox one, ChangeY personal computer via Steam.
See a new set of screenshots in the gallery.
Leave a Comment